Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist them in identifying a remote ServiceNow Developer for their end client.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret level clearance.
Top 3 Skills:
- ServiceNow development experience (Minimum 5+ years)
- Experience developing a custom service portal (Minimum 2+ years)
- Experience with service catalog (Minimum 2+ years)
- Candidate will work hand in hand with a business analyst in a structured environment with a constant workstream.
- Candidate will work on an interesting project with a global scale.
- Candidate has a strong opportunity for extension if they are a high performer.
- Minimum of 5+ years ServiceNow development experience, including experience creating custom service portals with complex queries, and the service catalog.
- Experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, and implementing security (including Access Control Lists). Experience front end development using AngularJS, HTML, or CSS.
First Day Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with the ServiceNow instance and functionality, and hit the ground running performing development work in that environment.
- Become familiar with existing code and knowledge share with existing resources who know the current functionality to be transformed.
- Performance will be measured by a resource's attention to detail, ability to problem-solve independently, ability to communicate effectively and often, manage multiple streams of work concurrently, being proactive, and displaying strong commitment and ownership of their work.
- The developer should be a quick learner that can independently problem solve, balance multiple work streams concurrently, and work collaboratively with the team to release system functionality quickly and with high quality.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)Job Requirements: