You work on the cutting edge of technology and have extensive experience shipping digital products to customers. You’re used to working collaboratively with design, product, and engineering. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet. You’re excited about mentoring and growing junior members of the team. You’re independent, you lead by example, and you’re obsessed with building great products and teams.
We're seeking an experienced react developer to join our team.
- 3+ years working on production applications with real-world users
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, and product managers
- Experience managing and maintaining production infrastructure
- A positive attitude, a sense of humor and a desire to build accessible products for all users
- Familiarity with some or all of the following technologies
- React, React Native
- Redux / Redux Saga / Thunks
- Git, Github
Our goal is to help teams collaborate with photo and video.
Air is a productivity tool focused on media management. Creative teams love our product because it helps them capture and organize the photos and videos that drive their business. On Air, image recognition and color search create structure where needed and flexible workflow tools support creativity and conversation. Our goal is to align your content with the way you work: in a time crunch and on the go.
The best way to understand Air is to play with the product:
Air - A collaborative space for your team's media
The company was founded in 2017 by Shane Hegde and Tyler Strand who met at Stanford University. Our team includes strategic investors from the media world (Lerer Hippeau Ventures, WndrCo, Advancit Capital, Redsea Ventures) and engineers who have built products for some of the largest tech companies (Facebook, Snapchat, Microsoft, Amazon). Today, all 12 of us work together in our Brooklyn warehouse to service hundreds of creative teams.
Our company culture was built around a a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We're entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions.
How to Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Please send us an email at email@example.com
- Be sure to share any materials that help us get to know you better, such as your LinkedIn profile, resume, portfolio.
- Keep your application short and sweet!